1/6/10

Big Stuff

Brilee has learned how to stand by herself. She isn't very good yet, but she can balance for about 10-15 seconds. 
This is after one of the longest nights of all of our lives! Brilee had a fever that would not go below 100.5 and peaked out at 102.8 Medicine didn't take it away, the bath didn't take it away, and cold wash clothes didn't take it away. She was miserable all night long, and because of her misery Jake and I were miserable too. Finally around 4:00 AM Brilee went to sleep and her fever went down to around 100 and stayed there. By the time she woke up at 10:00 her fever was around 99 and has stayed there all day. I took her into the doctor yesterday afternoon and he said her ears were fine, and that she just had a cold and we had to wait it out. I just hope she is on the mend from this cold.  
Brilee loves playing with her two barn yard toys. They both sing E-I-E-I-O and now Brilee sings E-E-E-OOOOOO all the time!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Oh poor girl! It's not very fun when your kids are sick! :( She is getting to be such a big girl standing up! :)

BreAnna said...

I love that first pic. I'ts so cute!