1/10/10

Birthday Month

January is our month of birthdays! We celebrated my birthday and Granny's birthday this weekend. For my birthday we went to Vernal and went out to dinner with my parents, and then Jake and I went and saw The Blind Side. We LOVED it! It was such a great day, but poor Brilee was pretty sick and so that made it hard. We forgot the camera on my birthday, and so this is the only picture we got of me on my big day... snuggling my sick little baby while she sleeps.
For Granny's birthday Jake and I were asked to bring the cake. We decided to make cupcakes, pineapple upside down cake, and german chocolate cake. We had fun making something other than pies! Garn and Aaron organized a big dinner for Granny's party. We had orange chicken, egg rolls, ham fried rice, and lots of other yummy things. It was a fun night. Next up on the b-day list... BRI BEAR!
Our desserts.
We had a dud cupcake and so we let Brilee try it out to practice for her birthday... 
She made a mess! 
It was so bad we just threw her in the bath tub.
While we were baking Bri Bear and I got to wear our CUTE new aprons Aaron made us for Christmas.
Lighting the candles... Jake and I thought we were funny and put trick candles on the cake. They tricked us, because they didn't even work. 
Happy Birthday to you!
The girls were pretty excited about their cupcakes. 
Granny and most of the kids at her party... Julie was hiding behind Granny and Brilee thought she was playing with her, and so she would not look at the camera for anything.

2 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Happy Birthday!!! Also....I can't believe Brilee is going to be 1 already! Where does time go?

BreAnna said...

Thaose cakes were amazing! That was a really fun night.