3/30/13

Birchell Easter

We decided to celebrate Easter with the Birchell family on Saturday this year. We woke up early, got dressed in our "bright" clothes, and all headed to the garden spot. Tessa graciously came and took our family pictures this morning. It was a lot of work, but I was amazed with the kids. They were well behaved, and got through it fast. Thanks Tessa! After pictures we went to Granny's for brunch, and an egg hunt. There were lots of eggs and lots of kids. It was perfect. Then the kids dyed eggs, and my kids got tired. We walked them home and put them to bed. Here I sit two hours later hoping they wake up in time to go to the matinee with everyone, but I'm kinda thinking we will have to miss it. As Brilee was going to sleep she said, "Thanks for giving me such a fun day Mom."


This is an old picture that somehow has missed the blog... but it's cute!






 Bronson took a nice nap with Uncle Ben


 I told Bri that the Easter Bunny might think she is so cute that he will want to take her to be his helper. Awhile later I hear her say to Mar, "I have to stay inside because I am so cute the Easter Bunny might steal me." 

 It's always a little chaotic, but fun!



 I love seeing all the kids running through the field! 


 Money egg!

 Mar Sue found a money egg!
 Happy girl!

 Jens is so good to Bronson. He takes good care of his baby cousin.







She is OUT! So is Bronson, but he would wake up as soon as I took his pictures. 

1 comment:

Annalee and Alyssa said...

Easter was so fun this year! I love Brilee's story about the Easter Bunny!