5/30/12

Memorial Weekend

GMA, GPA, and Jackie showed up around 4:30 on Friday, and met Bronson for the first time! It was wonderful... GMA took him and put him right to sleep. They couldn't stay long because we were headed up to Altamont to celebrate Dathan's graduation. He is a great kid, and we are excited to see what the future holds for him. The party was great, and Bronson did so good. He slept, ate, and slept some more! Just what a baby should do. Brilee stayed in Vernal Friday night, and enjoyed being the center of attention. She and Bronson were spoiled rotten!! As GPA put it, "Brilee could wear one new outfit a day until she is ten and still have plenty of clothes." I informed him if she take after Elena she very well could wear a size four until she is 10... haha cute Elena! Saturday Jake woke up super early to go bear hunting, and Julie and I woke up early to hit Allreds flower sale. After buying flowers Bronson and I headed to Vernal. It was a great day. We hung out and just visited. The wind was HORRIBLE so we spent the day indoors. Jake showed up around 2, and was able to catch up on a little sleep. Stac and I were able to go and help make flowers, but we coudn't stay long cause Bronson called. Bri talked us into letting her stay Saturday night as well, and so it was just Bronson and I in the car on the way home (Jake left earlier to do sprinklers), and he cried and cried! I was reaching for his binky and that made me look like I was drunk. Then I stopped at the stop sign for a very long time finding his bink, and getting him to take it. Well, I got pulled over. LAME! He was nice though. Jake went bear hunting again on Sunday, and I headed back to Vernal. We watched tons of family videos, which I LOVE to do! Jake hunted for 4:00 AM until midnight, so we were all pretty tired that night. Monday we slept in, then headed to Lapoint with the Birchell family. We decorated the graves, and hung out for awhile. Then we headed to Vernal. I fed Bronson then Jackie, Stac, and I went to check out Stacia's new place, and get her bed put together. After being there for a minute we decided we needed a major cleaning party! We gathered the troops and headed back... cleaning that kitchen is something I will never forget. It was a great weekend, and we love when the Cali folks come visiting! I wish it could be every weekend!!!
 Jake got his cast off today! YEA!!!!
 All the kids on the great grandparents grave.
 Stacia's arrangement she made for Granny's brother, Ferris.
 Baby boy made by Stacia
 Baby girl made by me!
 The kids had a good time wrestling...


 Bri put Stacia's shirt over her head and ran right into the back of Papa's truck. Thank goodness for band-aids. 
 Julie and Jenny doing the greening.
 Andre working on Jack and Hazel's flowers.

 Baby whisperer. Yes, he has cried more since you left!
It's sad... Bronson's cousins don't like him. haha

No comments: