5/8/11

Crazy Thursday!

Thursday is always a crazy day for us! Last Thursday I did three Smokey Bear programs, took Brilee to the park, took the Roger family dinner, played in the CHAMPIONSHIP game of the 3 on 3 girls basketball league, and went running TWICE! It was a fulfilled day.

Baby Carsen. (Jessica's baby.)
Brilee loved this ladder. It scared her Dad! She made it to the top without help though!


What would we do without these two?

Lacey and me getting ready to play!
We showed up early every week!
Our team... We took second. We were all kind of mad we lost.

2 comments:

Paul and Carly said...

You guys are awesome! I wish I could have played with ya. It would be so fun to join a team, but I don't want to with people I don't know... Maybe someday we will be able to be play again, and entertain 1000s with our half time show talents. Maybe over a holiday or something. Love ya BF

Matt and Kaylin said...

What you lost! I would think with your team, there would be no way you could loose. That's great that you are keeping active and doing something with friends. I'm jealous. I wish I lived closer :(