5/4/11

CallllliiiiFornia


We had the best trip to California! I know, when have we not! I swear it gets better every time we go. It was awesome to just relax and hang out. We love you guys and dogs!
Brilee ready for take off! She looks scared, but she really loved to fly. "HIGH HIGH UP IN THE SKY..." was her phrase for the flight! On the way down she fell asleep right at take off, but on the way home she stayed awake until landing...
I had an allergic reaction to my massacre the day before the trip. It was AWFUL! I looked crazy. Everyone thought I had been crying for hours, and so they treated me real nice. I got moved to the front of the security line, people carried my luggage, and nobody seemed to mind when I smack into them while chasing Brilee. I think I found a new way to travel! 
AWWWW Lisa and Ebony.... 
The happy bride and groom... and happy Ebony and me.
Jackie hooked Brilee up with a monkey cupcake. Don't think it wasn't after bedtime! 
She loved playing with Uncle Del at the park.

Generation picture. Brilee with her uncle, great aunt, and great great aunt. (great great is correct, right Gma?)


You know we fed the ducks while in Lake Arrowhead!




GPA found a life jacket on our walk... so he tried it on. 
Hum... remember how I said the picture worked? It didn't.
How we all feel after a long day of traveling!
This picture reminded me of this picture...

1 comment:

Kelly W. said...

Looks like you guys had fun. That is awesome that you got to see Aunt Bette Lou, Nanci and Verni. I'm sure they loved it! We will have to get together in August when you guys come back. Grayson loves Seaworld. I'm still playing the waiting game. Thought she was going to debut last Sunday, but she seems pretty comfy in there. Take care!