3/6/11

Whirl Wind of Events

We have had the CrAzIeSt two weeks EVER! On Feb. 25 Jake and I closed on our NEW HOUSE!!!! YEA! It is so exciting. We bought Ben and Andre's house. They are building, and so until their new house is built they will stay where they are. Jake and I put our house for sale the same day we signed, and hoped for the best. We had a couple of people ask to come look at it, but the most serious person asked to come look right away. He and his wife came and looked, walked the property line, and asked questions about the house. They said they would get back to us soon. The following morning they called and said they wanted it. We were stoked! We are waiting to get a few things signed off on our survey while the buyer is getting his loan stuff squared away. I think we have three weeks left in our house... It is a crazy feeling. We are so excited, but its kind of sad to leave this house. We really have enjoyed living here, and have some really good memories here. Oh life... WHile this has all been going on Brilee just continues to grow and grow. She seems so big to us now. We can have full on conversations with her, she knows what she wants, and she is a typical two year old... Brilee's favorite things right now are Corn Dogs, Wheels on the Bus, riding horses with Daddy, the fire place (she likes us to turn it on so she can try and blow it out), Daddy, and "Ubby Bath" (aka bubble baths). 
Us at the title company. We were both really nervous!
Another favorite thing of Brilee's is wearing her Daddy's coat from when he was a little boy. The picture doesn't show it, but on the right pocket there is a picture of a well driller and it says "Birchell Well Drilling. Jake". Its so cute to see her wearing it (luckily, because she wears it every day!)
With Brilee's new bed I decided to make her a quilt with all this cute material.
Here it is all cut up.
The sewing process...
As soon as I finish it I will post a picture. We love it!

Sweet little Raja.  

Saturday we met Stacia in Provo to deliver her special package. Lucky for me Elly wasn't busy and so she came to help baby-sit Raja and Brilee on the drive.
I won't end this post without a video... 

4 comments:

Kami said...

How exciting...you're moving...although I do love your house! I'm glad someone bought it so quickly though! It reminds me of when we were going to school and you let Billy stay at your house to watch my little guy who is not so little any more. Miss ya!

Rupunzel said...

I have a Blue Birchell well Drilling jacket that used to be my dad's too.

Rupunzel said...

soooooooooooooooo cute

Matt and Kaylin said...

That's so awesome you guys bought a house. Where is it at? Is it far from your last place?