3/7/11

I MISS SUMMER!

Tonight as I sit alone in my hotel room in Richfield watching the snow fall in HUGE winter like snow balls my heart longs for summer!!!! I miss summer. I decided to go through all my summer photos from the past two summers to get me excited... IT WORKED! The Cooley Family Reunion pictures showed up and I couldn't help but smile at all the fun memories we have had the past two years on Mosby Mtn. My number one memory from last year is after our family picture (which for some reason I have never seen, anyone have a copy for me???) putting our hands in for a cheer and my Dad going all "Coach" on us. He gave us the best family pep talk anyone could imagine. I guarantee that pep talk is what made our reunion better than the Reary's next door. I can't wait for the reunion this summer! Anyone with me???? (Amy is the only family member that ever comments on my blog, and I love you for it!)  


Just so winter knows... I will never do a post on missing you.

No comments: