3/14/11

Need Pictures

I forgot my camera before our wonderful and traditional ski weekend with my family for Stacia's birthday... Stac had hers though, and she claims she will share. I will update with the pictures when I get them. Brilee rode out to to SLC with my parents while Jake and I stayed back to get our house appraised (it went really well, wahoo!). As soon as it was over we headed out to the city, and got there just in time for happy hour and pizza. We spent the evening visiting and swimming. It was great. Saturday morning we woke up and rented our ski gear. We headed up to the mtn. and began skiing/boarding. My first ride down the hill was RoUgH, but they slowly got better after that. It was really fun, and I loved hanging out with Stacia and Michael. While we were skiing Brilee, Cathy, and GMA Kool-Aid went to the zoo! Brilee has not stopped talking about the zoo since we got home. She loved the elephants! Jake and my Mom did some shopping, and fixing of computers. Good memories! After skiing, zooing, and shopping we met up for sushi, happy hour, and more swimming. It was awesome. Sunday we got to meet up with the Cooleys, GMA and GPA, and the Bullocks. We love this weekend! Thanks so much Mom and Dad.
Brilee has been LOVING riding with her Daddy the passed couple of weeks. She mostly rides 7G... Grammy decided she needed a riding helmet, and so tonight she had to try it out. She will not be on a horse without a helmet from here on out.
Mitch came over tonight for me to help him with an app. He brought his puppy, and Brilee fell in love.



1 comment:

Kelly W. said...

Awww. Such a pretty girl. That puppy looks like a German Shorthair Pointer. We used to have one. Maybe Bribear needs a puppy....