2/11/11

Its Been Awhile...

Sorry to my Grandparents for being an unfaithful blogger the past couple of weeks! We have been crazy busy, and a lot has been going on. First, and most important, I want to give GGPA Dickson a big shout out! Keep healing, we love you, and can't wait until this is behind you... 

My time off of work has flown by... I go back to work on Monday, and I am pretty excited about it. I will miss all my time with Brilee... but that is the great thing about her being at my parents. I don't really miss that much time! During my time off Jake and I have been playing a lot of Mario, and I am pleased to announce we got to the THIRD world tonight! 
I wanted to update my blog tonight, but my camera has been missing. (My Dad solved that mystery for me tonight.) So, luckily, Jake got a FLIP for Christmas. We have never really used it, but tonight we will try this whole video posting out! Update... this takes forever. I have to be doing something wrong.   FIGURED IT OUT! BOO YA!

 Disclaimers: We really didn't want Brilee in the kennel, but she would not stay out of it. She threw a fit when Jake wouldn't lock her in it, and so he finally did. She is crazy! Our favorite parts (you have to know what she is saying to actually hear her saying it...) "Don't growling ." To poor Tator, when all he wants is to sleep. "Stop it!" When Jake is signing the ABC's... 

1 comment:

Matt and Kaylin said...

LOL, Brilee is so cute. I can't believe she wanted to be locked in the cage with Tator.