2/21/11

Timeout

Our new found punishment for Brilee is to make her stand with her nose in the corner. Tonight she kept biting me and so I made her stand in timeout. She didn't like it at first, but then she decided it was great. She was laughing and teasing me the whole time. She would come over pretend to bite me and say, "Time out... nose in corner." She would then take off running to the corner. I think we need to find a new punishment, but this one is really cute! 
This picture is old, but I thought it was cute. Marley decided she loved Jake on this night, and Brilee was JEALOUS!
Brilee loves when I use the flip camera, and now she won't let me record her. She just watches the camera, and tries to be the recorder...
Brilee in timeout, when it actually was a punishment...
Figuring out timeout is fun... Knuckle Head!

No comments: