2/23/11

Big Bed!

Monday Brilee won the lottery for little kids! Jaylie got a new bed, and she passed her old bed down to Brilee. Bear has always LOVED Jaylie's bed. Anytime Brilee would go to the Michaelson's we would have to slide a couple times before we could go home. The first night Brilee slept ALL night long! She woke up around 6 (her usual...) and I went in her room to get her. I went to pick her up and she said, "No my bed. Where my sippy at?" She then spent the next hour giggling in her bed. Last night Brilee was sleeping away when Jake woke up in a panic at 1:00. He was yelling, "She fell out of her bed. RUN! Bear are you okay. Brilee Brilee where are you?" He ran into the door as he was running to her room. He was making a true ruckus. I was in complete shock because I hadn't heard anything. Hum.... turns out he was dreaming. (I knew he was nervous about Brilee being in a big girl bed, but I didn't realize how worried he was!) Brilee was sound asleep IN HER BED, until the uproar began. She then thought since he woke her up it was morning, and so she was geared up ready to go. We (well, Finding Nemo) finally got her calmed down and she started talking about her bed. Jake asked if she wanted to go to her bed and she replied, "No, I stay here now." haha Thanks Jay Bug! She loves the bed, and loves you for giving it to her!
Wahoo big girl bed!


And for your viewing pleasure a movie about her bed...

Yes, Brilee says what you think she says. She didn't hear it from me...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well, at least she uses it in the right context, right? ;)

And that IS a pretty sweet bed. I can see why she's excited. A bed AND a workout in one!

Amy Elaine said...

So stinkin cute! I LOVE these videos, Kels! I can't believe how big and smart and funny she is. Love you all!