9/11/10

Forgotten Camera

We just had one of the best weekends ever, and I have NO pictures to document it! My parents are season ticket holders for the University of Utah football season. Cathy and Roger are too. Cathy and Roger had a wedding to go to today, and so Jake, Brilee, and I got their tickets! We decided to make it an over night trip and do some shopping. Since I have no pictures, I am going to challenge you to use your imagination. Here are all the pictures I would have taken!



*Brilee sleeping from Vernal to Provo Caynon* My mom kept Brilee awake all morning so she would get her nap in the car. When Jake and I went to pick Brilee up she was laying on my parents floor singing Rock a Bye Baby. We were grateful she kept her up!
*Brilee's scared look driving through the Provo tunnel* We don't know why she was so scared in the tunnel, but she was! I was honking and cheering, but her little lip was quivering. 
*Jake at his happy place... Cabela's* We mainly went Friday so Jake could use his gift cards to buy a new tracking collar. Unfortunately, they were out of what Jake wanted. We still throughly enjoyed ourselves shopping there! Brilee walked through the aquarium (which she liked), fed the stinky fish (which she loved), and found a cool pair of sunglasses (which she through a fit when we didn't buy them). All in all, a good trip!
*Jake's disappointed face at AA Calisters* The stupid store went out of business! Jake was major bummed.
*Brilee scarfing Twix candybars while we found somewhere to eat* Which of course made it so she wouldn't eat any dinner.
*Jake, Brilee, and I in front of Brilee's happy place, Chuckie Cheese* We LOVED Chuckie Cheese (not for the food, GROSS!!!). Brilee had so much fun playing and being with kids. She played games, but her favorite thing was to rip tickets out of the machines! She caused major drama when she ripped one little girls 100+ tickets out of the popcorn catcher game. I ended up giving the little girl ALL of Brilee's tickets so she wouldn't tell on us! Jake loved playing Safari Hunt, and I loved playing the basketball game. We chose Chuckie over the fair, and I think it was a good move on our part.
*Carly's ADORABLE three week old Golden Retriever puppies* There are four little puppies, and they were SOOOO cute. They were just learning to walk with their heads up. 
*Brilee trying to either ride or wrestle Emri* We don't know what she was doing, but Emri is an awesome dog who was VERY patient with Brilee. (Carly actually has pictures of this, I will get them from her!)
*Brilee sleeping in her little crib the hotel provided* We stayed at the same hotel in April, and I was amazed how much she has grown since then. In April she fit in the crib, but by September she had to squeeze in the crib.
*Brilee crying (yelling) at 0200 "OW OW OW" and holding her bottom gum* Poor little girl is MISERABLE waiting for this LAST tooth to come in. It is breaking her Mommy and Daddy's hearts!
*Brilee getting stuck in the rotating door in the hotel lobby* Brilee got the bright idea to try and run away from us this morning. She went right to the rotating door and thought she was hot stuff. She did good, but then got scared and didn't want to be in there. She stopped. The door knocked her down, and I jumped it and grabbed her out of it. I was actually scared.
*Brilee loving on Grandma and Grandpa Cooley* I was pretty impressed the she remembered them from the reunion in July! She went right to Grandpa and had him hold her. She found her books and stuffed animals, and acted like she owned their condo.
*Jake, Julie W., Julie B., Grandpa, my Dad, and me eating our lunch at Costco* YUM YUM!!!!
*Brilee's CUTE game outfit* Brilee had on her SKINNY jeans (love them!), a pink Utes shirt, her hair in 4 pig tails, four flowers in the pigs, and her new twinkle toes shoes! Cutest little girl there by far!
*The CRAZY traffic on Foothill Drive for the U game* My mom dropped Jake, Bri, and me off right at the gate. It took her forty minutes to park and get into the game. 
*The Rice Ecles Stadium FULL of red* University of Utah has some MAJOR fans! Don't worry Jake and I fit right in with our outfits.
*Brilee with the strangers shaved ice* Brilee kept talking to the guy behind us saying, "I wanna bite." I kept trying to distract her hoping he couldn't understand her. Well, he understood alright, and ended up just giving her his shaved ice. EMBARRASSING!
*Brilee pouring the RED shaved ice on the boy in front of us* MORE EMBARRASSING!!!! We about died. He was very kind and said, "It's okay it felt good." 
*My mom running out of the stadium with Brilee after the incident mentioned above." She ended up leaving the game completely when Brilee grabbed a random woman's hot dog. 
*The score board* GO UTES!!!!
*My Dad driving us after the game* Can we say road rage?
*Us in front of The Last Samuri in Park City* We went for sushi after the game, and we didn't mess around with it! We ordered 14 rolls for 8 people (200 bucks worth!!!) and didn't leave any behind.

We had a blast! Thanks so much Mom and Dad! 


1 comment:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Callisters isn't out of business! They can't be because they are still sending me junk mail for there sales like crazy! They just have two stores and I am pretty sure they closed one of them down. The other store is still up and running though! It's on redwood road further North up towards the airport.