5/9/10

Mother's Day 2010

I had an amazing Mother's Day! Jake let me sleep in this morning, and when I finally woke up he had Brilee all ready for a big day of fishing. He made me a very thoughtful Mother's Day card and had my favorite doughnuts ready for me. It was such a great morning. We drove to Vernal and met Grandma and Stac at Wal-Mart. Brilee was hilarious in Wal-Mart. She was so friendly to EVERYONE, and she tried to push everyones shopping cart for them. She fell in love with a little boy and ran right up to him and tried to hug him. After Wal-Mart we made a 7-11 run and headed up to Matt Warner. The fishing was slow for some, and slower for others (Stacia). Jake caught the first fish and then caught three others. My Dad caught six fish, and I caught two. Jake let Stacia reel in one of his fish so we could leave and she could say she at least kind of caught one! Brilee really enjoyed herself fishing. She ate a lot of Cheetos and cookies, she tried jumping in the lake a couple of times, she took a couple of good spills in the gravel (cut up her poor nose), and she met some new friends. After fishing we went back to Vernal where Stacia and Jake filet the fish. Grandpa cooked a yummy Chinese dinner, and I made a nasty cheesecake (not on purpose of course). Thanks for the great day. Happy Mother's Day! Especially to my Mom!!!!! Thank you for everything you do for our family. We love you lots!
Brilee found a new toy this morning. Aren't we so lucky!
BriBear with her first slurpee... I am sure they will be MANY more this summer!
Upon arrival at Matt Warner... 
Brilee met a new friend who had a cute puppy!
She had to have a Cheeto in each hand.

I am so lucky to be her Mom!
My Dad stole McKenna's tackle box nine years ago.  
She loves her Grandma!
First Fish.
Brilee really enjoyed fishing. My fishing pole was out of order after she got through.

Mother's Day 2010.

No comments: