5/10/10

She's Growing-Up!


Brilee had her fifteen month well child check today. Dr. Staker said things looked great (even her ears... YAY!!!). He ended by saying, "She walks good and talks great, so we will see you at eighteen months." She is now in the fortieth percent for height and the sixtieth for weight. She had to get five shots today. It was awful!!! She cried so hard. I used to be able to have her bottle waiting to calm her down, but we have had a big change at our house... NO MORE BABA! She drank her last bottle a week ago, and so far things have been smooth for her. I worry she doesn't get enough milk, but I think she would let me know if she wasn't.
Brilee and Stacia in the waiting room.
She had no idea what was coming!

Starting to have flashbacks...
Now she remembers...
And she was over it!
She was crying so hard she could hardly enjoy her sucker.
She got home and fed herself a yogurt. She has reversed our roles, now she feeds herself and me the yogurt and screams when I try to feed it to her. Miss Independent!
At least she only makes a HUGE mess every time she eats!

No comments: