12/23/09

Wishes

Brilee is eleven months old today! Eleven is a lucky number, and so I have eleven wishes for her.
*I wish for her to always be healthy.
*I wish her her to always be happy.
*I wish for her to value education.
*I wish for her to be a hard worker.
*I wish for her to always know how loved she is.
*I wish for her to always have good friends.
*I wish for her to always be my best friend.
*I wish for her to always find happiness in life.
*I wish for her to always be a good example.
*I wish for her to find success in all she does.
*I wish for her to be able to take chances to find what she wants in life. 

2 comments:

Kami said...

She is so cute! I love that curl on the top of her head! So Cute! :)

melissa said...

What a cute post! That was a fun idea! :) Merry Christmas! And I all eleven of your wishes for her come true!!