12/18/09

No Longer Working Gals!

Today was my last day at work for ten weeks, and Brilee's last day at work forever. It has been so nice being able to bring her to work with me, and I really don't know what I will do when I have to go back and she has to stay with a baby-sitter. I am so lucky to work with people who love Brilee and truly enjoyed having her in the office. I have been told numerous times that when she isn't in the office A LOT more work gets done because they don't have anyone to play with. I am so excited for my time off! 
Us leaving as a family for our last day of work together! (I don't know what went wrong with this pic.).
We saw three moose on the outside of Lapoint on our way over to work this morning. They are the three dark spots in the right hand side of the picture. I was to slow to get the camera for a good picture.
Brilee after a long work week. She is worn out!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Congrats of having some time off! :)