12/19/09

'09 Cabin Christmas Party

My parents held their annual Cabin Christmas party today. It was a blast! My Dad bought Brilee and Cy Mrs. Claus and Santa outfits, and they looked adorable! Santa was very impressed with his helpers. I want to give a BIG thanks to my parents for all their hard work in making this party so special! 
Brilee all dressed up!
This baby loves her Grandma!
Santa Baby!

Cutest Mrs. Claus and Santa I have ever seen.
It's amazing how many people we fit into the cabin.
Another shot of all the people.
The kids sledding down the steep hill! They would catch air at the bottom.
It wasn't easy pulling that big 'ole sled back up the hill.
First time meeting Santa... PRICELESS!
Loves from Santa.

4 comments:

Kami said...

That is the cutest outfit ever! :) So, Brilee wasn't scared of Santa?

AKC Labradors said...

How CUTE is Brilee?!?! Love it!

Porter Family said...

She is so adorable!! I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday.

Veronica and TJ said...

She looks so freaking cute! I love the pictures with Santa:) I am sorry we will miss you guys over Christmas. We will have to get together another time.