12/14/09

Christmas Decorations

I finally got my house all decorated and I am so excited about it! Julie made most of my decorations and I love them. She is one crafty girl. I LOVE this time of year! 
Tytan came over to help Jake carry the tree in the house.
Our cute lil' tree! We decided to try a snowman theme. I have some good ideas for next years tree with this theme too!
Brilee spends most of her time pulling off the ornaments and opening the presents under the tree! I try to just let her do it because it is so fun for her.
Opening presents and pulling ornaments off the tree at the same time! Talented girl.
Who me?
Julie is a creative girl! She made the HO HO HO and the Christmas countdown! I love them.
Here are our stockings hung by the fire, and Santa's plate for his cookies.
My village and nativity.
My favorite decoration of all... Brilee's advent calendar. GGMA made this for Brilee and it is such a treasure for us. I cannot wait until she is older and will get into the advents. Advents are one of my favorite Christmas time memories.

3 comments:

The Nybergs said...

Your house looks really good Kels. I loved the advent calander when I was little too. I bought one at Michaels this year and we have been doing it! Derek and I love it. Addy obviously doesn't know what is going on but we love to give her the little treats each of us picked out! Have a great Christmas! Love ya- The Nybergs

James and Jade Bethers said...

Hey it was good to see you the other day, (even though it was not for long) Your house looks cute and festive! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Kami said...

Hey, Those are cute decorations! I love your tree. Cute theme. Brilee is so cute!