10/12/09

Nothing like Mobility!

The past few days Bri Bear has been getting really mobile. She isn't really crawling (other than backwards and in circles) but somehow she can get from one end of the room to the other in a matter of seconds! Yesterday morning Jake woke up with Brilee so I could sleep in. Around eight I heard the shower start so I got up to be with Brilee. I walked in her room and she wasn't there. I went to the kitchen, no Brilee. Walked into the living room and about had a heart attack when she wasn't there either. I ran to ask Jake where she was and he said "In her room". I ran back there and sure enough there she was IN THE CLOSET chewing on a dog collar. She thought she was pretty sneaky in there and now every time the closet door is open she is making a run for it. This afternoon I left her in her room (closet shut of course!) so I could vacuum. I put her on her blanket with a bunch of toys hoping she would stay entertained... but obviously she needed more. When I came back to check on her she had made her way to her basket full of stuffed animals. She looked so guilty!

3 comments:

Kami said...

What a cute room! Brilee is so cute! She is growing up so fast.

Paul and Carly said...

Kelsey, she is so cute. I love the bedroom too! I hadn't seen the pink circles yet. Well, two more days of being at home! Miss you BF. I'll call ya!

BreAnna said...

Well I'm glad she misses me.