2/2/14

Super Bowl

Jake nor I really care about football. I enjoy watching a good game (like last 5 minutes) every once in a while, but we don't really follow any teams. Living in Bronco nation I was kind of excited when they made it. Then I also have a family who LOVES USC so Pete Carrol is some what of a hero. I was excited when it would be the two teams that I like in the big game this year. (Plus the 49ers game vs. Sea Hawks was pretty awesome.) We had a weekend full of big plans that all fell through. Bri had a 24 hour bug that had her pretty down yesterday. She was fine all day, but I didn't feel like doing anything still. Jake woke up early and went lion hunting. Around 3 I went walking with Julie and Jenny and then the kids and I just stayed at Granny's house and watched the game with everyone. It was really fun. The kids were all so good and just played so cute. Bronson was adorable and had us all laughing. He and Donny played a mad game of "get you". Every time Donny got him he would laugh and giggle then say very serious like, "Donny don't." We laughed all night long. The game was super boring, and Jake showed up around 7. He didn't miss a thing. He ate some dinner and then we came home. As soon as we got home Bronson was saying, "See pigs?" The kids 4H pigs showed up yesterday and until it warms up they will be in our bird pen. It's going to be a month of looking at the pigs. They are really cute though. Fun day!











No comments: