8/17/13

UHS Cheer Camp

Brilee participated in the Cheer Camp last week. I was kind of nervous for her to do it because it was three hours a day four days in a row. She did a lot better than I anticipated for. She had a blast with her friends Addy and Elly. It was perfect because they were all in the Little Pikes group, and just got to play with one another the whole time. She did cheers at home all week, and danced 24/7. She loved it. It was such a positive experience for her. Wednesday we only had her stay for an hour, but other than that she made it the whole time. Thursday they did a run through of their performance and I laughed the whole time. The three girls kinda stood in the back and just watched everyone else. On our way over I told Jake how the practice had gone and he laughed that he was glad we didn't have much else going on. I knew it was a different story when she came out tonight though. She did pretty much all the dance and cheers. They were all adorable!



 She loves Addy and Elly!
 Thank goodness for the Bullock girls! Josie made it so Brilee's shirt wouldn't drown her (she also made a plain old tee shirt super cute!), and Erin made a cute hair bow for her hair. Thanks girls. 
 Parrack girls came with Jake and I to dinner and the game. Love them!
 Jillie and I at the game.

 They were the little ones up front. Horrible pictures... I'll have to see if someone else has better ones. 



"Hey hey you... There's nothing you can do. Because today is the day that we blow you away."


Bronson stayed home with Elly, Chloey, and Annalee tonight. He had a blast playing with the girls. They take such good care of him. We pulled in the house at 8:20, and he was sound a sleep. All four Laws girls and Annalee were sitting on the couch in the living room. Lights were off and they were whispering. It was cute. I paid my baby-sitters and then took them out for ice cream. Love them!

Wednesday night Stac, my Mom, and I went and met up with the Bullocks, Shanny, and Tessa for a little Moonshine 5K. It was so much fun, and one of my all time favorite 5K's. My time was 27:31. 





No comments: