7/8/12

Instagram

We had our Cooley reunion this past weekend. It was a small group, but it was still perfect. We had such a great time visiting with everyone, and letting Brilee be our entertainment. She's perfect for the job! This morning I took the plunge and downloaded instagram on my phone... LOVE IT! I cannot believe I have waited this long. I have taken pictures all day! So, without further adieu...
Chloey and Bronson played together for about an hour tonight. He was rather entertained by his sweet big cousin!







We are sooooooo glad to have Jake home from the Wolf Den Fire. (Stac comes home tonight, and we are excited for that too!)


Tomorrow is Grammy's birthday, and so we CELEBRATED!

Bronson took a good long nap at the cabin.

FIGHT ON for ole' SC fight on fight on for victory!

Roger has a friend for life! He sang her a song about a fox, and it truly made her life! She loved it!

Only when Papa and Grammy are baby-sitting... (I wish)

I forget I have to turn my phone when recording, and so you will just have to turn your head!

No comments: