7/2/12

He's a big one!

Today was Bronson's two month well child. He is in the ninetieth percentile for his weight (14 lbs), height (24"), and head. He handled his shots as well as could be expected. He was pretty sad, but he has slept ALL day so maybe he can be happy tomorrow. Bri, Brons, and I have stayed home all day, and it has been wonderful. Utah is having a wicked year for wildfires, and so jake and I have been working lots! Jake is now stuck at the wolf den fire for who knows how long! I was able to pass my public informations duties off to the team, and what a relief that was! It got hard when ksl, kutv, fox, and Abc wanted updates but they couldn't hear me over my loud kids! Haha we made it through, and hopefully we wont have anymore fires.... (yes it is a far fetched dream!!)

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Yeah we switched blogs. :) Your little man is darling. So cute. I hope Jake gets home soon and I'm with you NO MORE FIRES!!! I agree let's get together again. I think I told you girls I was out next week but my Mother-in-Law isn't coming then anymore so I'm free.

Kelly W. said...

I see so much of you and Del in Bronson! Can't wait to meet him!