2/23/12

Swimming in the Pond

Last fall we had a landscaper come in and level out our yard. Our main purpose in this was to give the runoff a natural guide to the road, and prevent water build up which could flood our basement. Yesterday was a very warm day!!! Bri and I got home from work and came in the house. She kept asking me if she could go swimming in our pond. I kept saying, "No, silly. We don't even have a pond." Finally, I saw Jake walking through the field so I told her to go outside. She again asked to if she could go swimming. I said, "Sure." A couple minutes later I hear her yelling, "Hey. Hey you. Somebody I stuck." I looked out the window as I heard Jake yelling, "What do you think you're doing? Don't move..." He was coming to her rescue, and I finally realized we do have a pond. A pond that sucked Brilee right in. She was a muddy mess. Jake says he wants to have a pow wow with the landscaper to get this figured out!

1 comment:

Kami said...

What a cute story. Hey, I somebody I stuck. Kids are so cute!