2/7/12

Baby Boy!

Today was my 3D-4D ultra sound! It was awesome, and the little guy gave us some grrreat pictures. Jake, my Mom, and Bri were all able to come along. It was fun! We are still working on the name. Jake and I have always loved (and agreed upon) the name Bronsen, but now I am liking Bronsten. They are both so similar, but Jake isn't budging. The middle name (initial in this case) is J.

Bronsen J. Birchell
Bronsten J. Birchell
Lets take a vote!! (I am happy with both...)
Cute little feet!

He may be a little crammed... I see a face, foot, and hand!
Or flexible?





5 comments:

The Nybergs said...

He looks like you!! My vot is Bronston :)

The Mortons said...

Congrats on the baby boy :) and I like both of the names a lot so either one is going to be so cute.

Kami said...

What neat pictures! I am so excited for you. I like both names too! :)

BreAnna said...

I vote Bronsen! But both names are super cute.

Kelly W. said...

I vote for Bronsen but will love him the same no matter what his name is.