8/18/11

Water Slide







Stacia had Monday off of work, and so she and Brilee worked up a plan to go to the water slide. Stac, Bri, Amanda, and JayLyn got all geared up and headed to the slide before Brilee's nap. Unfortunately, something was wrong with the chemicals and so the morning session was closed. I was super happy because it meant I got to go with them! So after Brilee's we were ready! We dropped our stuff off and ran up the stairs. Well we didn't know the sign that said "You must shower before sliding" really meant that you had to shower before sliding. So, we were sent back down the stairs to shower. Finally, we were able to slide. I don't know what I expected from Brilee, but wow! She is a water slide fan. I could hear her screaming and laughing the whole way down. As soon as she came up for air she was asking, "We go again?" It was a great time, and probably the best work-out available. Brilee loved the slide, but would not walk up the stairs. She would climb up mine and Stacia's legs saying, "You better hold me." We went down the slide so many times, and the next day my legs were sore! When it was time to leave Bri cried and cried. I had her call Jake to distract her and as soon as he said hello she said, "You want to take me to water slide?" He said yes, and she wasn't about to let him forget it. We checked the times and decided to go Tuesday to the 7-10 session. Jake, Stacia, Michael, Brilee, and I all showed up and the parking lot was packed. We walked in and it was a ward party. After some quick thinking we decided we were in the ward, and therefore we could stay. It was great, and free... Again Brilee loved the slide, and the diving board.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Bahaha, that's funny that you decided you "were in the ward." You guys crack me up. That's fun that Brilee likes the water slide so much!

Paul and Carly said...

Oh the Yellow Water Slide... what memories we have there. That makes me happy that Brilee loves it as much as you! Glad to see you guys are having fun!

Melissa said...

Oh my boys loved the waterslide too we went like 4 times this summer! I don't remember the stairs being so steep when we were little but man my legs hurt the next day too :)

BreAnna said...

brilee must really the big kahuuna water slide