7/1/11

Dentist

Brilee LOVES RIBS!


She woke up this morning and told me, "Don't comb my hair... Julie already did." LIES! haha













Brilee had her first experience with the dentist yesterday, and it was (shockingly) a good experience! Marcy did a wonderful job making Brilee feel comfortable. She was able to take x-rays, brush her teeth, and clean (aka tickle) her teeth. That part was great... BUT we have two cavities in one tooth. UGH!!! I asked the dentist what we would do to fix it and he said, "Is she really related to Jens?" I was happy and told him they were cousins. He said, "Well then she will need to be put under." Haha So on July 20th she will be put under anesthesia and have her cavities filled. I worry that won't be such a good experience.

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

Almost all of my kids got the poor "Birchell" teeth. Ashlyn was about Brilee's age when she was sedated. We always did the drink sedation, and it wasn't too bad. The worst part is making sure she doesn't chew her lip. In five minutes on the way home Ashlyn chewed her lip so badly that it swelled out an inch. Ouch! -Aaryn

Paul and Carly said...

I love her CRAZY HAIR!!! She reminds me of both you and me at the same time. I miss you guys and hope Gpa Cooley is doing better. See ya soon!

Kami said...

We had to have our little guy sedated for dental work this month. It was a little scary. Where are you having it done? Brilee is so cute. :)