7/17/10

Lazy Saturday

Brilee woke up with croup last night. The poor little thing has been pretty miserable today... But she tried to make the best of it. 
Jake went bear hunting at 0400 and got home at 1230. He wasn't even home five minutes before he and Brilee were asleep. They took a good four hour nap together.
Brilee has gone potty twice this week. I bought her big girl unders, and she feels so proud! She is still to young to potty train, but she is enjoying thinking she is a big girl. (Because of the croup she was a little dehydrated so I trusted her to wear them for a few minutes.)
We enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home. I got all caught up on The Hills... and Jake got caught up on Downunder Horsemanship.
We quizzed Brilee on her body parts... here she is showing us her belly. She knows belly, eye, ear, nose, mouth, chompers, and toes. 
I wanted to go to the Miss Duchesene pageant tonight, but worried about leaving sick little Brilee. I decided things would be fine at home when I walked in the living room five minutes before I had to leave and saw this little snooze taking place!
The pageant was fun, and it was great being able to sit by the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! Happy Birthday Annalee.

1 comment:

The Nybergs said...

Poor Bry! But her big girl panties are so cute!