11/8/09

Nine Month Well Child

Brilee had her nine month well child appointment last week. She is 27" and 20-22 Pounds. When we first put her on the scale it said 20.3 pounds so I went to move her to get her measured and then it said 22 pounds. So I think I accidently screwed up the weigh in, but oh well! Dr. Staker came in and said she looked great. She is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 25th for height! Dr. Staker said this is fine though. We were worried that Brilee's ear tube may have fallen out so Dr. Staker looked in her left ear and said it was great. He couldn't see the right ear's tube because her eardrum has a blood clot over the top of it. He said this is common and prescribed her some ear drops, and he will look again in a month. They then gave her the seasonal flu shot and they gave me the swine flue live vaccine. I am so glad to have these both taken care of! I didn't take any pictures at the doctor's office, but here are some pictures from the weekend! 
This is before Brilee went down for her two hour nap this morning.
This is after... CUTE HAIR!
Brilee has out grown her infant car seat and is now in a forward facing car seat. She loves it! I am so glad to have her looking forward. 
When Brilee woke up from her nap today I walked in her room, and this what I found! (I am thinking Jake and I need to figure out how to lower her crib). 
Brilee now waves all the time. She waves and says bebe (aka bye bye).
Brilee spent about three hours of her weekend being pushed by Jaylie in this swing. I was making a quilt and Brilee wanted to be outside. Jaylie is such an awesome baby-sitter. She kept running into the house to tell me Brilee was laughing so we decided to make up signs for laughing and crying so she could just come to the window instead. When Jaylie would walk in the house Brilee would start looking all over for her, and then when she would walk back out Brilee would get so excited! She would start squealing and kicking and laughing. It is so fun to watch her play with her cousins!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Super cute!

melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 9 months old already..she is so cute! And I love the blanket on your couch in the picture!