11/29/09

Christmas Tree Hunting

My parents, Del, Jake, Brilee, and I went to find our Christmas tree's today. We only had about an hour before Del had to get heading to the airport so we made it a quick trip up the mountain. We found a honey hole of Christmas tree's so we decided to start looking for the perfect tree's. My Dad found the cabin Christmas tree first and began chopping (we forgot the chain saw). Soon after Jake and I found our tree. Jake and Del went to help my Dad finish cutting his tree and then Del started cutting Jake's and mine down (Jake's elbow is still REALLY sore). Brilee thought Del cutting down the tree was about the funniest thing she had ever seen. Every time he would chop she would giggle. I love our tree and cannot wait to get it set up in our house!
Getting ready to take off.
Brilee really enjoyed riding in the truck out of her car seat, and right next to Tator.
Brilee looking for the perfect tree for her VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS!! 
Still looking...
Our tree.
Brilee giggling at Del cutting down the tree.
Apparently it doesn't matter how in shape you are... it's hard to cut down a tree, just ask Del! Good thing my Dad could help.
Finally cut down.
Heading back to the truck.
Our beautiful tree's.

1 comment:

Paul and Carly said...

Your Thanksgiving and Christmas tree hunting both looked for fun! I love your family! You are going to be so proud of me, I just finished the 6th Harry Potter and we are going to the movie in the dollar theater tonight! One more to go...
Love ya
We will be out on the 21st. I have a doctors appointment that morning.