12/20/13

Preschool Program

Yesterday was Brilee's Christmas program. She has been so excited for it. We have sung the songs, practiced the actions, and talked a lot about for the past six weeks. I knew it would be a big day for her and so I planned her advent to be a girl day at the hair school. Then on Monday the dentist called and asked to switch her appointment from Tuesday to Thursday. I agreed to it, and so that made an already busy day hectic! We arrived at the church for the practice program at 10. I had Bronson with me. He ran around like a wild animal the whole time. Bri did great, and I noticed that she definitely likes to sing loud. We left the practice, picked up Grammy, and did a little finishing up on Christmas shopping. Then we headed to the dentist. Jake met us there. Brilee was so good. She gets so scared, but she does everything they tell her and is so polite about it. The dentist asked if Bronosn was ready, and I said, "As ready as he will ever be." I then explained that he is a mean little dude, and not to expect to get a lot accomplished with this appointment. The dentist laughed and said he never expects a lot out of an eighteen month old. Bronson laid back, and let the dentist do EVERYTHING. He was a perfect child. He counted his teeth, used the picker thing, cleaned them, and examined his bite Bronson only tried to bite him once, and it was short lived. Totally shocked all of us. Both kids had healthy teeth, and no cavities!!!! The dentist put a watch on some rough enamel on Bronsons 2 year old molars, and also a watch on his cross bite. He said he thinks he will have his three year old molars soon. After the dentist we took Bronson to Grammy's for a nap, and Jake, Bri, and I went to lunch. It was fun. Then Jake went to work while Bri and I went to the hair school. Brilee had them paint her toes like candy canes, and her fingers gold sparkly. It was cute. They then did her hair fancy for her program. The Nyberg girls came too, and it was so fun watching the girls get pampered. Finally, it was time for the program! Jake, Grammy, Papa, Stac, Bronson, and I were all there to watch. Brilee sang sooooo loud and got so into it. It was so funny. She kept doing this thing with her hands and after the program I asked if she had shown her teachers her nails and she said, "Yes… While I was singing I did this to show everyone." She was adorable… all the kids were! We went to dinner with everyone then headed home. The kids were exhausted and out easy. Around one Bronson woke up yelling, "Ow Ow Ow My ear!" So this morning I texted Sarah who said she wasn't working in the clinic, but that I could just come to her house. She is seriously amazing. I love her! She looked in his ears and the left is red and nasty, and the right is bad. So she called us in a prescription and we got into Dr. Catten and we will do tubes in January. So glad she looked at him… It will make Christmas sooooo much better. Now I'm off to pack as we will leave early tomorrow morning for California!












No comments: