7/24/13

Busy

I have so much to catch up on, and my phone is filling up quickly with pictures. So here are some pics of our good times in the summer of 2013!
 Grammy was out of town for two weeks, and so Bman and Bri spent time at home and at Granny's. Mylee baby-sat Bronson and I loved this instagram post from her!
 Our drive to Cali was awesome. Bronson did amazing!
 Both kids did amazing on the way home too!
 Bronson loves his Red Vines
 I love these kids!
 One day the kids even came to work with me... It didn't last long!

 This boy is constantly moving! I love that he is finally walking, but wow is he busy!!!



 We went to the Gorge last weekend with the Hackings, Guymons, and Nybergs. It was so much fun! Bri and the Guymon boys decided to sleep outside... For ten minutes. 




















 Poor little Olivia fell into the fire... we were so lucky it wasn't worse. 
 Bri and her new summer hair do!


 My kids LOVE playing together, and I LOVE watching them play! They love one another so much.

No comments: