2/14/13

Day of Love

We had such a good day today. Grammy and Brilee had a sleepover in our basement, and I had an early morning with Bronson. Finally around 8:30 I went down to check on them. After Bri woke up we made a pink breakfast (pancakes and eggs), and then Bri and Grammy went shopping. I put B-Man down for his nap, and Grammy called to see what they should do. I told them they could go check out "Operation Strawberry" at Julie's and help if they wanted. So, of course, that is what they did! Jake's mom and sisters took on the job of making chocolates and chocolate dipped strawberries for Jubilee's floral department. It was a huge task. After Bronson woke up I went over too. Right when I go there I offered to take Chaz and Mar to school. I love taking them. Chaz is always so proud, and Mar is always so embarrassed. Bronson and I saw Stac too, so that was fun! I then went right back to Julie's. We worked until it was time for Grammy and Bri to go to Stacia's Vday party with her kids, and Bronson's nap. Jake came home from work so I could go back and help. Granny, Julie, Jenny, Andre, Grammy, and I dipped 2,200 strawberries and 100 raspberries (which were my FAVORITE!!!) today. And I am pretty sure Jubilee sold every last one. The kids all played well together, and did surprisingly well. They were pretty calm until Jake showed up, and then he got them all wild. When kids are wild this time of year you can count on coughing. Lots and lots of coughing. We finally quit with the strawberries, ate a little dinner, came home, put the kids to bed, and can finally relax. It was a great Valentines Day! Brilee was so happy to be able to give her Valentine (Scott Montgomery) a box of chocolates, and her Daddy gave his little Valentine a rose. Best love day ever!
 My babies on our way to Scooter's bday party Sunday. Bri has been making some KILLER wardrobe choices for her parties lately. 

 We made her Valentine mailbox Sunday. She was so proud of it, and I am so proud of her. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady. 


 I got to go with Brilee to preschool Monday morning. It was so fun. The 3-4 year old class is hilarious! Brilee was chosen to do the calendar, and she rocked it!

 These two boys are so cute! Bri is lucky to have them as her friends!
 This little girl cracked me up! She laid there like this the whole story. 
 Bronson LOVES watching horse training shows with Jake. It started last week in the hospital and has lasted. He is entertained (for a few minutes) and laughs a lot. He also LOVES when Jake puts him on the rocking horse. I love watching how happy it makes Jake. 
 These two played well today.


 And these two played and fought well today. ;)
 The madness




 I knew our time was up when I looked at Bri and Chaz laying in the middle of the floor in a sleeping bag almost asleep. Poor kids were worn out!
 This is Bronson's new cheesy smile when I get my camera out. He is thinking he is hot stuff now. He waves, claps, says and shakes no no, and Jake and I both have heard him say a couple of times "whats that?" (Which was Brilee's first words too). 

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

What a fun day! Filled with lots of chocolate. That's impressive! Cute pics as always.