2/24/13

Back At It

I cannot believe my time off is already over. I took three months off, and it feels like I only took off three minutes. This was the perfect time to be home with my kids, and I am so glad I am able to take the time off in the winter. I love my job, and think it is the perfect job for me. I get the best of both worlds. I am looking forward to going back to work, and getting into that routine. I think it works best for our family. It's nice cause it's a hour more with Jake, my kids LOVE going to Grammy and Papa's all day, and I love that I am only 3 minutes away from them.

My last week of FURLOUGH pretty much sums up my last two months. HARD. Poor Bronson has the equivalent to RSV, and he has an ear infection. His tummy doesn't do well with antibiotics, but he really needed them this time. So... we are on day 5. Half way there! He doesn't sleep at all anymore either, which is really a challenge for us. Barry is having some health issues and is keeping us on our toes. So between the two B's we are getting our overdose on stress. But, we know, this too shall pass.

Good news for Bronson is he finally is crawling! He still prefers the army crawl, but he has figured out a normal crawl, a half normal crawl, and a bear crawl. He is so stinken' cute! Today he was on the table and Brilee said, "Is Bronson for dinner?" and I laughed and said, "of course." She said "Well it's a good thing he looks so good." HAHA!

Some other funny Brilee sayings:
Dad do you remember when I was three and the eagle ate the cat out of my hands? (Our bald eagles are back, and we are obsessed)

Mom you have got to quit being such a freak. (Thanks Papa Dickson)

Daddy tell all the kids that I'm in charge and the boss. I bought this house.

Remember when I was three and ate boogers? That was gross huh? (So glad you're four and quit that!!!)

Mom, me and my Dad will just go get a new horse, and that way you can baby-sit Bronson.

Dad says since I'm good and go to bed I can have an inside horse. And I am happy cause I haven't had one for a very long time. He said it can only have one leash though.

This was all today. She makes us laugh like this everyday.

No comments: