8/1/12

The Rings


I am totally obsessed with the Olympics. I can't get enough!!! The swimming, diving, volleyball, gymnastics, and etc. all just amaze me!! I.Love.Them.

                                    So glad she's not on our team... #russianchokes and has no friends.
LOVED IT! The only time I like Ryan "cocky dude" Lochte is when he is on Phelps' team. Team Phelps all the way!
Best ever... While we were watching them play Bri said, "They get to play in the dirt? I like to play in the dirt!"
Fierce Five... AWESOME! Gabby is my favorite with her big smile. According to Bri she and Gabby are friends and she called her on the phone. As great as they are Dominique Moceanu will always be my #1

WOAH!!!!  While updating my blog I missed the breaking news of a Badminton scandal. Eight players disqualified... What's not to love?

No comments: