6/19/11

Ears

Brilee finally got her ears pierced! She told me she wanted pretty earrings, and so I told her lets do it! They are crazy cute! 
Here she is after picking out the earrings. She wanted black earrings (why???), but I was able to talk her into purple instead. GMA sent her a new dance skirt, and she won't take it off! I got ridiculed at work when I took her to show off the earrings. "Kelsey what have you done to our little Tom Boy Brilee? You bring her here in a frilly skirt with her ears pierced. I oughta call DCFS..." thanks guys.
While we waited Brilee, Elle, and Addy dug through Rula's purse. They found lots of treasures.
Getting the marks ready.
After the dirty deed was finished.
Beautiful ears.


Brilee let me do her hair this morning for the first time in weeks!
Brilee's imagination is so active right now! I love watching her play. She loves to be a baby, puppy, and to make others be babies. Jake and I love when she is a puppy, and don't like when she is a baby. Jake said yesterday, "I love when she is a puppy because it's the only time she actually listens to me. When she is a baby all she does is scream and cry." haha it's so true. She is an AWESOME puppy. She loves to play fetch. I clipped coupons this morning, and the whole time Bear was playing fetch.
AWWWWW the coupons. I am so excited to become a CRAZY COUPON LADY! (GMA D. and GMA C. will you send me your newspapers? I will call later and explain...)

1 comment:

Paul and Carly said...

Pretty Ears Bri! You are a brave little woman! Miss you guys. I think I'll try and face time ya now. Hopefully your available.