6/10/11

Dance Class

Josie texted me on Memorial Day and asked if Brilee and I wanted to do Mom-And-Me dance class with her and Addy. Brilee and I were all about it! Brilee was so excited to go to dance class. I dropped her off at my parent's house, and she didn't stop talking to Grammy about dance all morning. She had to wear a onsie because it was her dance clothes. My mom said it was a long morning. Finally, I picked her up and we headed to class. She loved it! I am so glad we are doing it. Marci is wonderful, and all the little girls are adorable.
The girl loves to dance... I already warned her Daddy that he may have hours worth of dance recitals to sit through. His response, "I am glad I have an Iphone."
Here is Addy doing her cool trick. Sorry the picture is blurry Jos!
Brilee working on her trick.

Addy on her STAR.
The girls dancing on the ballet bar.

Con Jon, Jake, Brilee and I went on a horse ride last week. I lasted about forty minutes, and then was called to a fire. It was fun while it lasted. I am so glad you came out and stayed Conner. It was a blast, and Brilee will miss you!
Awwwww I am so glad Brilee and her cousins are BFF's!

1 comment:

Paul and Carly said...

THAT'S CONNOR!! NO WAY. I feel like it was just yesterday he was making dino sounds and shutting me in the door. (Ah Memories) Sound like the dance class is going to be fun! Marcy is so good. SHARKS FOREVER!!!