6/6/09

Carnival!

We LOVE when the carnival comes to town! We always go on family night because the tickets are so cheap... and this year was the best EVER! It is the carnival's fiftieth reunion and so family night tickets were two for one! Jake hates carnival's and so he was so excited to stay home with Brilee! We started the night out on the worst ride ever... Starship 2000 and ended the carnival with the best ride... Spin Out. We planned on staying only a hour, but we ended up shutting the carnival down! 

Stac and Annalee on the orbiter. 
We LOVE carnivals!
Kevin and Donny on the orbiter. The guy running the ride thought they were Stac and my boyfriends! hehehe
The kids all waiting in line for the obstacle course.
This is right before the generator ran out of gas and shut the carnival down momentarily.
Leeber on Starship 2000. Her head was stuck like this!
Jaylie AKA sassy pants!
Leeber, Kansas, and Mia on my favorite ride ever!

1 comment:

melissa said...

That looks like alot of fun. I am just not a carnival type person I just never feel safe on the rides...pathetic I know..but I am glad I found your blog and I can't believe how big Brilee is getting.