11/1/11

Wonderful Halloween

We had a great Halloween. Brilee first wanted to be a Princess, followed by a Princess Witch, and before long she was set on just a WITCH! Granny made Chaz, Mar, Jay, and Bri (a little Decol action there... anyone with me?) adorable little skirts! Josie filled me in on the cutest witch hats ever sold at Vernal Floral, and the girls were set! Last minute I bought black and pink hair dye which thrilled Brilee! We started celebrating Saturday with trunk-or-treat. Brilee scored big, and looked adorable. She enjoyed herself, but kept telling Jake and me "I am ready to dance." She thought we went to dance, not get candy. Jake and I left her with Granny and we came home to get ready for our party. Jake went as Warren Jeff''s, and he was creepy! Mitch and I were a few of his wives. It was funny. We stopped at Top Stop on our way to the party, and Jake and I got some WEIRD looks in the gas station. As Jake was paying he couldn't figure out how the pockets worked on the suit, so the lady kindly said, "You don't wear that often?" haha we told her it was our costumes. Monday we got to hit some favorites in Vernal, and then we headed to Roosevelt. I got a little sick in Vernal, so Roosevelt included one house. I felt bad, but Brilee didn't care. We came home, Jake gave her a bath, and we were reading her bedtime story when we heard someone pull in. She looked out the window and yelled, "THE KIDS ARE HERE." She was so happy! Annalee, Ty, Cy, Elly, Chloey, and Jens all came trick-or-treating. It made Brilee's night. Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween, and you all scored some candy! 



I will add a picture of our whole group later...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cutest little witch EVER! :)

Paul and Carly said...

Dang! I wanted to be the first to add a comment. Ah Shucks! It looks like you had a great time! Who is Willy Wonka? Is that Johnny as the beauty queen?!? How fun. Miss you and can't wait for Christmas.

Matt and Kaylin said...

Kelsey! I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!